1. Gather all the specified parts for a MacBook Pro (Late 2008)
2. Assemble parts.
3a. When assembling parts, make certain to fasten screws well past the normal slot threshold using a machine from the future.
3b. If assembling manually, make certain to find a man on a copious amount of steroids with a muscle mass well above the above average professional weight lifter. (Note: While seating the screw, continue fastening until both of your hands begin to bleed)
4. Congratulations, you have assembled a MacBook Pro.
1. Acquire a hammer, an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper, an envelope, a postage stamp, and a ballpoint pen.
2. Write a letter to a close family relative or friend stating that you would like him or her to disassemble your MacBook Pro and install [new hardware part].
3. Mail your relative or friend the letter.
4. Wait until you have received confirmation that he or she will perform the disassembly process.
5. Once confirmation has been received, knock yourself out with the hammer so as to not be present in any way, shape, or form for the disassembly process
6. Once your new hardware has been installed, awake, gratuitously thank your family member or friend, and take them out to a nice steak dinner.
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 4th, 2009 at 12:07 pm and is filed under Computers, Disasters, Learning. You can subscribe via RSS 2.0 feed to this post's comments. You can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site. Your comments will appear immediately, but I reserve the right to delete innapropriate comments.